Printing art print instructions:
- Printing your digital images is simple and can be done at home on a home printer, by a professional printer, or photo center.
- For highest quality prints, it is recommended that you use a professional printer or print at home on high-quality matte art paper made for printing art. Plain paper will not suffice and will not give you a good print. You can also print onto photo paper as another option (though matte art paper is best).
- If you do not have a printer at home, you can send the file to your local photo center for development.
- Please note that colors will vary from monitor to monitor and colors may be different if you print through a photo center.
Printing photography images:
- Print on photo paper or send to your local photo center for development.
Any further questions about printing may be emailed to me at:
Thank you for your purchase!